SSD470K & SSD470K-I
Contact us for bulk pricing, datasheets, stock and lead time information!
Transcend's SSD470K features the SATA III 6Gb/s interface and state-of-the-art 3D NAND technology, which allows 112 layers of 3D NAND flash chips to be vertically stacked. Compared to 3D NAND at 96 layers, this density breakthrough greatly improves storage efficiency, and its built-in DRAM cache allows faster access. The SSD470K is fully tested in-house to guarantee reliability in mission-critical applications, boasting an endurance rating of 3K Program/Erase cycles and an extended operating temperature ranging from -20℃~75℃.
Transcend also offers the SSD470K-I with wide temperature (-40℃ ~ 85℃) capabilities to ensure sustained functionality, enhanced endurance, and optimal reliability in mission-critical applications.
- Dynamic thermal throttling
- Built-in LDPC ECC (Error Correction Code) functionality
- Advanced Global Wear-Leveling and Block management for reliability
- Advanced Garbage Collection
- Supports S.M.A.R.T. function to conduct health monitoring, analysis, and reporting for storage devices
- TRIM command for better performance
- NCQ command for better performance
- Full drive encryption with Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) (optional)
- Power-saving DevSleep (Device Sleep) mode (optional)
- Compliant with RoHS 2.0 standards
- DDR3 DRAM Cache embedded
- Endurance: 3K P/E cycles (Program/Erase cycles) guaranteed
- Anti-sulfur technology implemented to prevent sulfurization in the environment
- Power Shield (PS) to ensure data transfer integrity and minimize data corruption in the drive during an abnormal power outage
- Extended Temp. (-20°C ~ 75°C) and Wide Temp. (-40°C ~ 85°C) options available
- Supports Transcend Scope Pro software