Contact us for bulk pricing, datasheets, stock and lead time information!
- SMARC specification 2.1.1 compliant
- MediaTek MT8395 octa-core SoC
- Support for up to 3 cameras
- Up to 8GB LPDDR4X, up to 256GB UFS
- Dual GbE, 2x PCIe Gen3 lanes, USB 3.0
The ADLINK LEC-MKT-I1200 is a SMARC module powered by the MediaTek MT8395 SoC with 4x Arm Cortex-A78 and 4x Cortex-A55 cores and up to 5 TOPS APU. The module incorporates a spate of IoT technologies, such as on-device artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities and support for up to 3 cameras, while delivering a low power envelope, making it the ideal solution for robotic and drone applications across various sectors, including consumer, enterprise, defense, industrial, logistics, and more.
- MediaTek MT8395 SoC (4x Arm Cortex-A78 and 4x Cortex-A55 cores)
- Integrated APU running up to 5 TOPS
- 4K HDMI/MIPI DSI display, MIPI CSI cameras
- 1x PCIe x2 Gen3
- 2x GbE Ethernet
- 2x USB 3.0/2.0 and 4x USB 2.0
- GPIO/SD and UFS
- 5VDC +/-5% voltage input