Montlingen, Switzerland and Nashville, USA – Sept. 20th, 2012 - NVS Technologies AG, a leading developer of Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) receivers, announces today from the ION-GNSS 2012 Conference in Nashville, the launch of the “NV08C-Mini PCI-E” Embedded Mini PCI Express GNSS Receiver.
The NV08C-Mini PCI-E is a fully integrated GNSS receiver module, optimised for Mini PCI Express (Mini-PCIe) based applications. Its key feature is its full compatibility with GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, COMPASS (GNSS), and EGNOS, WAAS, MSAS and GAGAN (SBAS). It is specifically designed for use in a wide range of mobile computing, in-vehicle and rugged handheld computer equipment, for the Security/Public Safety, Telematics/Fleet Management, and Precision GIS/survey, machine control and agriculture markets.
• Embedded Mini PCI Express GNSS Receiver
• Very quick and simple integration
• GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, COMPASS & SBAS L1
• Precise navigation, positioning and timing
• 32 GNSS tracking channels / 200K correlators - Ensuring fast TTFF and high signal sensitivity
• NMEA 0183 / IEC 61162-1, binary (BINR) and RTCM SC-104 v2.3 data protocols
• Raw Data output - Pseudorange, Carrier phase and Doppler
• Individual GLONASS group delay calibration - Assuring very high accuracy
• Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring (RAIM) / Assisted GNSS (A-GNSS) interface
• 64 KB EEPROM for firmware upgrade and data storage
• Industrial operating temperature range ‐40 to +85°C
The NV08C-Mini PCI-E offers high sensitivity, high performance acquisition and tracking, NMEA and raw data outputs, plus Differential (D-GNSS) and Assisted GNSS (A-GNSS) functions. Tracking satellites from multiple GNSS constellations ensures much higher availability of navigation signals, when compared to single constellation alternatives, and provides increased performance, accuracy and reliability. It features 2 RF channels (GPS and GLONASS), 3-stage SAW filtration for high noise immunity, as well as several protocol interfaces and a supply voltage source for an active antenna. This fully featured embedded Mini PCI-e GNSS receiver is the quickest-to-market solution for mobile computing applications.
About NVS Technologies
NVS Technologies AG is a leading developer of Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) receivers. Our robust multi-constellation receivers are at the heart of a wide range of professional tracking and timing equipment, from handheld devices to infrastructure systems, commonly found in urban and industrial environments, where high levels of interference can be present. We produce high performance, highly integrated receivers that exploit twice the number of satellites by maximizing both the GPS and GLONASS constellations, ensuring the highest availability of navigation signals, consequently greatly increasing the performance, accuracy and reliability of our customers’ GNSS enabled equipment. Our customers are ready for future GNSS. NVS Technologies’ all-inclusive and feature rich receivers can track all existing, and future navigation satellite systems such as the GALILEO, QZSS and COMPASS systems. www.nvs-gnss.com