Amagasaki-shi Hyogo, Japan - December 4, 2018 - Nipron, leading manufacturer of power supplies in Japan, introduces their battery-backed HPCFX power supply series. Perfect for applications requiring continuous, critical operation. Recommended for applications requiring 5 to 10 years availability.
New Product Information: Nipron HPCFX-350P-X2B
Flex ATX power supply with backup function
This model is capable of backing up power in cases of power failures. The power failure backup operation is supported by adding an optional battery, BS28A-H350/2.5L. The HPCFX-350P-X2B is a safe and reliable system!
- Model: HPCFX-350P-X2B
- Input: 100–240 VAC (universal)
- Continuous: 245W
- Peak: 346W
- Dimensions (W * H * D mm): 81.5 * 41 * 150
Nickel-hydrogen battery supported by HPCFX-350P-X2B [Battery] specifications
- Model: BS28A-H350/2.5L
- Nominal battery voltage: 16.8 V
- Rated capacity: 2.5 Ah
- Power failure backup period: Approx. 5 minutes (reference value for a 200 W load)
- Dimensions (W * H * D mm): 146 * 41 * 200 (5" bay installation)
Robert Ho +1-909-509-2528 (direct)