Embedded Systems Engineering Manager
Braemac, a global franchised electronics distributor is seeking an Engineering Manager to lead our development team.
Excellent work ethic, strong ability to work independently and inspire team members to be motivated and productive is a must.
The Engineering Manager is able to and responsible for:
- Manage the coordination and overall integration of technical activities in engineering projects Direct, review, or approve project design changes Prepare budgets, bids, or contract for projects.
- Design schematic drawings and printed circuit boards using electronic software.
- Lead engineering teams employed within projects in how to solve specific tasks and where necessary perform such tasks.
- Specify, develop and manage Braemac production procedures including overseeing software development, testing, server administration and maintenance.
- Communicate with customers on all technical aspects of projects.
- Prepare and estimate cost and duration on all Braemac engineering projects.
- Document all requirements, specifications and prepare reports for each project.
- Run simulations of high speed signal integrity of printed circuit boards.
- Visit customers as required to discuss technical related issues on the projects.
- Ability to travel is required.
Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering plus three (3) years of experience OR Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or foreign equivalent plus Five (5) years of progressively responsible experience.
Braemac is a global franchised distributor of electronics components.
Our range of products includes solutions for communication products, power supplies, Display solutions including LCD, LED, Plasma; Printers, Fans, Relays, Connectors and Cable Assemblies.
With locations in 4 continents – Braemac can seamlessly work with your design and production requirements either locally or across the globe.
Worldwide Distribution of Electronic Components with access to the major leading brands Locations in USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, China and Europe In House Technical Product Support Local Stock, JIT, Scheduled Orders, VMI Programs, Contract Pricing, Programming and Testing Services GPS Receivers, antenna solutions for commercial and defense/military applications Distributor of Embedded Wireless & Wireline Modems and Modules Power Solutions including AC/DC switchers, DC-DC converters, Wallmount & Desktop Adapters, Customer and semi-custom power suppliers
Please mail resume to job location at:
Braemac CA LLC, Attention: Career, 43134 Osgood Road, Fremont, CA 94539.