ConnectCore® for i.MX6UL Starter Kit
- Stamp-sized, secure, connected System-on-Module platform
- NXP i.MX6UL-2, Cortex-A7 @ 528 MHz
- Up to 2 GB NAND flash, up to 1 GB DDR3
- Patent-pending low-profile Digi SMTplus™ form factor
- Integrated Microcontroller Assist™ for 30 µA ultra-low power modes
- Pre-certified 802.11a/b/g/n/ac + Bluetooth 4.2 option
- Integrated dual 10/100 Ethernet connectivity
- Exclusive Digi TrustFence™ embedded device security framework
- Turnkey and royalty-free embedded Linux software platform
- Industrial operating temperature and reliability
The ConnectCore® for i.MX6UL module delivers a secure and extremely cost-effective connected System-on-Module platform that is slightly bigger than a postage stamp. Its patent-pending ™ surface mount form factor allows you to choose simplified design integration leveraging proven and easy-to-use edge-castellated SMT technology, or a versatile LGA option for ultimate design flexibility with access to virtually all interfaces.
Built on the , the module is the intelligent communication engine for today’s secure connected devices. It seamlessly integrates dual-Ethernet and pre-certified dual-band Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac) with Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity.
Embedded device security is a critical design aspect for the growing number of connected applications (“IoT”) and the ConnectCore for i.MX6UL removes the implementation barriers by providing you with , a fully integrated secure module platform with complete Linux software support.